. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.3.08
there is something seriously wrong with my room....
might be dust...
but everytime i finally lay down to sleep...
my eyes and nose all go haywire...
watery eyes...
drippy itchy nose...
and it persists even after i wake too...
so i end up taking some time slacking in my room first before heading to school...
which means i end up having to wake earlier than i should...
so like today...
when i meant to wake 3 hours before my lunch appt...
'cause i wanted to tapow the guy's favourite nasi lemak from Adam Road...
on my way to town...
town in the middle of the week...
such are the pleasures of school life...
but i din manage to do it...
wasnt that keen really...
but i havent met my ex-colleagues for a long time now...
and they have just moved!
i just saw the pictures of the studio on facebook...
and i almost cried...
like why on earth do you have a kick-ass office only now!?
the location is fantastic too...

progress of my FYP is going superbly slow...
been pretty distracted with my Finance test on Saturday...
urgh...
dont know how...
but it'll have to work itself out...
i set myself a target to finish the literature reviews and whatever mambo jumbo by this week...
i hope i'll achieve that...

will try to hit the gym this week too...
the once a week thing has been sliding later and later into the week...
so last week it was on friday...
am hoping to go either tonight or tomorrow...
wanna whip myself into shape before graduating...
and sliding down the path of no return...

i called the guy at 2am in the morning just to tell me random stuff i found on facebook...
how crazed is that?
but i guess he's pretty used to my eccentricities...
even adopting some of them as his own...

i'd just submitted another application last night...
and for the first time...
i actually felt i was writing from the heart while i was writing the cover letter...
now i'm so hoping they'll at least interview me...
why on earth am i a pathetic 3.95?
i really want this...

i can do this....


----Stef stopped rambling at 10:49
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003