. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.12.07
it has been my dream to own an SLR camera...
frankly i dont even know what that means...
i just know it takes kick-ass photos...
have been telling myself that i will get it with my first paycheck...
but then again...
as i have seen with a lot of people...
what's the use of having a kick-ass camera when you take mediocre photos?
but how do you get better, without having a better camera?
such a catch-22...

the exams are finally over...
back to lab on my FYP...
my plans kinda screwed up quite a bit...
was counting on some parts being manufactured while i was having my exams...
but it turned out that the lab people didnt send in my order because it cost too much...
they really could have called me...
so that i reduced the numbers...

but they didnt...
so i'm stuck on that front...
was hoping to use them on my friend's test rig while he is away in Australia...
now i'll have to wrestle him for it over the holidays and term...
and i'm being bounced from lab to lab again...
friend says FSC can...
FSC say no tool, ask me go E5...
E3 say FSC can...
E5 say FSC so many machine, why cannot...
E5 finally lets me use...
but specimens turned out quite badly...
BLEAH.

the novena area is really starting to warm up...
with the opening of velocity and square 2...
dining options are really starting to increase...
just discovered a Pasta de Waraku...
and my favourite Ayam Penyet Ria...
so fantastic that the guy lives where he lives...
not so sure whether i'm rooting for his en-bloc anymore...
but then again...
As long as the price is right!


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:46
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003