. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.12.07
final year is such a pain in the ass...
not only is my final year project a big pain...
long story...
just need to understand that everything that can go wrong....HAS gone wrong...

and also the looming pressure to decide what i wanna do as a career...
my self imposed pressure to get hired before graduation...
just so i can be part of the statistics when NUS says something like,
"65% employed prior to graduation!"
i really dont know...
i dont know what i wanna do...
i dont know what i can do....
i dont know what i should do...
been bugging the guy with these too....
i dont think he thinks very much of me in the finance/banking industry...
he said something like if my ex-boss offers me a job at a party that might happen soon...
i should take it...
if the price is right, of course...
i really like the work...
though i hate the stress and pressure that mounts sometimes...
it doesnt pay well...
but it is work i appreciate and enjoy...
but it's really not just about me...
i hate being so lost...

on a lighter note....
it has been movies galore with the guy this hols...
Two Days in Paris was awesome...
so was National Treasure...
the guy loves the name, Benjamin Gates...
didnt really get Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium...
The Golden Compass was enjoyable...
save for the obvious lead up to probably another 2 movies...
and i think if the guy and i saved up all the money we spent at the movies...
we can really get a decent trip overseas...
oh well...
I Am Legend due next week...
guy is pretty sad coz i cant bring him along to Trainers' Night...
and he has been the one trying to convince me to watch the movie in the first place...
but i'm the one getting a free movie...

hols ending soon...
and my FYP is stuck in a ditch...
yes, i'm whining...
so sue me...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:27
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003