. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.10.07
weekday escapades are such the bomb...
after taking my sample out from the oven...
and meeting a administrative officer to handle the mapping of my USP modules...
i took the MRT down to Changi Airport to meet the guy for lunch...
it was then a bus ride to East Coast...
where we managed to squeeze in abit of plane-ing...
before the wind died a little...
that few runs really took my mind off all the yucky things...
though my body is damn tired from all that uphauling...
i feel awesome...
and ready to take on whatever school throws at me...

i dont know what's wrong with me...
but recently...
i just feel so in love...
it's almost as if we've just met...
and in the honeymoon period...
nothing major happened...
so i dont know what triggered the feeling...
but i just feel that way...
while it makes me insanely happy...
it's scary how dependent i seem to be on him...

bumped into Mr Tan while walking to the bus stop today...
spent a good lot of time speaking to him by the road with him on his bike...
such a fun way to catch up...

weekday escapades are such a bomb...
pity aint that many chances left for it this semester...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003