. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.10.07
very quickly...
it's already the end of week 7 of school...
it sucks...

especially when i have almost no part of my FYP done...
except for a report outline...
which i did at 3am having jumped out of bed in cold sweat...
realising how screwed up i really am...


been trying my bestest to read The Economist...
at least the Finance/Banking section...
i really need to boost my knowledge on the finance sector...

but Wil & Grace is always distracting me...
how can any show be that funny?!?
it really doesnt help that the TV season is back on in the US...
if anything...
the Americans can sure write good TV...

have two out of four of my term papers done...
not sure whether i should feel proud or otherwise...

just did a super expensive restaurant on Tuesday...
at 160++ per pax...
i kinda expected more...
but it was still an experience....

am really torn between continuing to write and not...
but i feel my articles are getting a little better...
and my boss keeps saying she's "saving the best" for me...
cant help that i love good food yet am such a scrooge...

just had a mini holiday with the guy...
aint much...
a weekday date...
a foodcourt dinner...
window shopping...
korean movie that made me cry my eyes out...
just being happy...
pretty awesome stuff...

will go all out on monday with regards to my FYP...
compression moulding of UHMWPE, you are going down!


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:10
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003