. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.10.07
corresponding with my favourite ang moh in the land of the windmills...
has made me miss him even more...
we write via facebook messages...
but he writes these long lovely things that make me so happy...
like how our picture is on his dutch facebook profile...
and how it got onto a photo frame at his parents' place...
so sweet...
i wonder when can i ever afford to fly up there to bask in the VIP treatment that the newly-promoted arrival services manager promised me...
havent sat down to properly reply his email...
but if you're reading this john...
COME TO SG FOR NEW YEAR'S!
and let me know if you're coming on the second week of Jan...
we might be planning a trip to Krabi, Thailand...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003