. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.9.07
you know how you can feel on top of the world sometimes....
i did last semester...
getting full marks for comp finance tests...
being pro-active in marketing class...
doing pretty alright in financial account...
and okay in my engineering classes...
writing reviews that i was truly proud of...
this sem is the total opposite...
never have i felt more lost...
more confused...
more terrible about myself...
i dont even feel proud of my writing anymore...
i remember being really upset when my editor edited so much of my review when i first started...
but now...
i kinda wished it wasnt my name up there anymore...
and although i have been quite bent on the banking/finance industry...
everyone has been telling me to follow my heart...
do what i like...
but the truth is..
i dont think there can be anything that i would totally like...
i just think it's too idealised...
i dont even know whether i'll hate banking coz i've never been in it...

urgh.
i hate decisions...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:44
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003