. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
7.9.07
it's already week 4 of school....
haiz...
quite mad really....
the crazy sorta mad....
not the angry sort...
and now the school wants us to go back to our wheelchair project...
just because it's gaining publicity of late...
having just been featured in the papers...

work has been getting harder...
not sure why...
but i'm finding it harder and harder to write...
maybe it's because i dont write here that much anymore...
and maybe it's more because it has been ages since my last writing-related module...
i dont know...
i just know it's stressing me out...
coz the thing is...
i know what i want to write...
the content...
but i can seem to phrase it all nicely...
with flow and continuity...
i did tell my boss i'm having some problems with writing...
but she responded by giving me 3 assignments for next week...
and 2 movies...
-_-"
i appreciate the trust and blind faith in my ability to improve on my writing...
but hard when i dont even like my own writing...
oh well...
just have to see how the next week turns out...
assigned venues i cant bear to turn down...
yes...
i'm very kiasu one...
if i cant afford it on my own...
it's probably once in a lifetime...


i've got a new toy!
dad renewed our MaxOnline contract and it came with a free iPod Nano 2Gb...
i dressed it in a devil plastic cover...
so from now on in this blog..
it shall be referred to as the iDevil...

guy was super sweet on Wed...
thought it was weird when he insisted on meeting me in my room before going for Barclay's talk.
but i played along despite thinking it was abit late already...
the guy actually bought a bouquet of gerberras and wanted to give them to me...
he had them in a paper bag...
stuffed properly so that no one would see...
and he just "Nah." as he came into my room...
avoiding the paiseh-ness of holding the bouquet in public...
or giving it to me in public...
so adorable hor?
how not to love this guy?

time to head to class!

----Stef stopped rambling at 09:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003