. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
7.6.07
day didnt go too well i guess...
work was kinda fun today coz a new guy from Hong Kong was working with me...
but my RAP got withdrawn from me...
so it means that my premium of USD1.80 per hour is withdrawn for the day...
approximately USD14 altogether...
even though i was fast...
i thought it was rather uncalled for...
i mean...
who gets the bathroom floor in that fashion?
i do clean it...
but never in the way she required me to...
it's not the first time she has inspected my rooms...
and why didnt she have anything to say before this...
feels like i'm being picked on...
so now there's something to dread in the hotel as well...
i think she has an anger problem as well...
throwing the duster on the floor just because i didnt have the chemical with me...
just hope it's not going to persist...
i just want to earn the money i deserve...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:35
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003