. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.5.07
results have been out for some time now...
and amazingly...
it's the best so far...
2A...
1A-...
3B+...
so i think it's an average of 4.42...
which brings my CAP up to, yet another, painful stage of 3.94...
which is so close to second upper...
yet not there....
now this gives me hope...
but i need to keep up with this result to ensure that i cross the 4.o mark...

much as i want to tell myself forget it...
>4.0 will certainly be nice...
especially when the guy is >4.5...
not that i'm being competitive...
but i would hate it if his mom sees his graduating cert...
and asks me for mine...
=(

and i'm sure my parents will be disappointed too...
for the most of my education...
they have been thinking i'm at least pretty good with the academic stuff...
and i cant even hit 4.o?

thing is...
i'm pretty pleased though...
coz despite juggling a job in the midst of the exams and half of the semester...
everything is working out pretty well...
now i can safely decide to continue with my job...
perhaps taking up a siong-er schedule since i have less modules to take next semester...

things are pretty okay over here in Yellowstone...
i requested to work in the hotel instead of the cabins...
coz i'm afraid the weather will get me sick...
snow...rain...sun....wind....
and a visit to the clinic will cost us, employees, 15USD...
money that i will not be willing to spend...
especially since my dream of Europe might go through...
need to save!

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003