. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.4.07




























Day 76 of Project 365...
rather old photo...
but this is of the mom getting rather pissed with the dad...
it's quite funny how my dad's sense of humour always gets him into trouble...
but it's also his sense of humour that gets him out of it...
by doing stupid things that make my mom crack...
one thing for sure...
they love one another in their own special way...
like how my mom talks about a joke that my dad made one morning...
repeatedly throughout the day...
like how a proud mother would speak of her son's academic acheivements...
or like how my dad tells us about how lucky he is to have found my mommy...

reason why this photo is up is because i have yet to blog about my mom...
when i really should have long ago...
coz i was stuck in school today...
i kinda did something horribly spoilt...
by asking my parents to tapow dinner for me...
on their way back from work...
my mom works in Jurong East...
not that bad ya?
i msged her this to apologise...
thanks mummy. Sorry for making you all come down all the way like that.
But PGP really dont have sick people food. Love ya.
and her reply almost made me cry...
what to do. Love you mah. My daughter also. ha ha ha.
make sure you take care. your trip is quite soon.
i dont exactly know what she meant by "my daughter also"...
coz i didnt mention anything about my sister...
*shrugs*
it might not be special to anyone else...
but i'm now pretty sure i'll be homesick like mad in USA...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003