. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.4.07
am quite sick...
and i know that when i hallucinate pretty badly at night...
last night was a pain-in-the-ass...
actually i ached all over to be exact...
i was in my PGP room...
no air-con...
wrapped tightly in my blanket...
wearing my fleece jacket...
dont ask me why i have fleece...
preparing for USA can?

whole night i was thinking in some macro sense...
like how do i drive out the germs...
by sleeping in this particular way or other...
i vaguely recall some form bodily reconstruction of sorts...
like i cut myself into pieces then tried to put them all back together again...
bleah.
feeling very cold...
yet head burning hot at the same time...
quite the jialat...

am finally feeling better..
blessing in disguise that the restaurant i was supposed to review got prb...
so i'm going tomorrow instead...
phew...
dont think i can taste anything in this state...
even water tastes gross to me now...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:10
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003