. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.3.07
this past week has been a pain in the ass...
projects. presentations. review.
i know the latter was supposed to be a leisurely, i-love-my-job sorta thing...
but now my work gets edited so much...
i really dont enjoy my name up on the article anymore...
i dont even think any single sentence was left untouched...
it is particularly painful because i worked till 5am for it...
i researched my ass off about the lighting design, the wine, the italian words...
to have everything just taken away like that...
i know it's a little dumb to treat the Bloomberg guy seriously...
but if he told me 3 times he was looking forward to reading my article...
i was seriously hoping for a chance for my article to get seen by a professional...
it could just be my big break...
get real. =(

Project 365 is very irregular now...
i dont even have time to stop and smell the roses...
but it will continue...

guy and i were singing Feeling Good all the way back home...
only stopped when we were getting takeaways at Macs...
and we ended up eating all the way back home...
it was fun coz we were all out of tune...
and doing duets...
and repeating the same things over and over again...
just made me smile...
sometimes dumb things like that make you happy...
and when they do...
you know you have something that you wont want to let go of...
ever.

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:05
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003