. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.3.07
i know i am damn sua ku...
but i finally had my long awaited Moet & Chandon today with the guy's parents...
i have tried other stuff before of course...
without knowing what it really is actually...
but ever since that time in Milk...
when i went back to the office after a recce...
only to see bottles of empty Moet & Chandon...
that it has been my ultimate craving...

after i have tried it...
i'm no champagne expert...
but it wasnt exactly my kind of thing...
that only leaves me with the Dom Perignon...
which the guy's dad is so in love with...
that he will gladly save on buying a mobile phone...
and splurge on a bottle...

and...
i've been to 4 restaurants in 4 days...
with only 2 being reviews...
i dont know if i should worry about my waistline or my wallet...
but thing is...
i really need a detox...
after all the foie gras and avruga caviar...
which is supposed to be a cheap imitation of the real sturgeon sort...
i AM learning my food...
not just eating and sprouting flowery words ok?

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:33
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003