. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.3.07




























Day 56 of Project 365...
just something i see in NUS countless of times everyday...
but still find it amusingly cute...
especially how the guy is seeing stars...
best part is...
he is still couching there...
can you imagine like in cartoons?
where the barrier just bounces up and down on the person again and again...
okay...
i know not funny when you're the victim...

but it's cute la...

reminds me of the time when stella mary told me of one guy in my JC class...
playing hero and used his arm to block the barrier to save a damsel in impending doom...
i think it was angeline...
so hero hor?
maybe i should plant myself under one...
with a hidden helmet, of course...
and see if the guy will come and save me annot...
think he'll just stand there and laugh at my foolishness...
i lead a sad sad life...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:22
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003