. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.3.07




























Day 43 of Project 365...
lizard dropped from the ceiling and attacked me today...
it is damn freaking scary can?
coz i was holding my churros stick, happily lapping away at the cinnamon sugar...
first i called the guy...
who laughed at me...
he couldnt help much coz he's rushing to class for Stochastic tutorial...
called my daddy who laughed at me too...
but since he was coming over to collect my printer to send for service...
he promised to come and be hero...
for a whole 2 hours...
i was throwing pieces of paper behind my laptop where the lizard was...
to chase it out of the mess of wires...
dare not use laptop also...
damn pathetic...
i was armed with a plastic container...
coz that's my favourite way to catch insects...
couldnt find it for some time...
and not like i dared to flip stuff like my laptop or printer for fear that it would crawl on me...
so i waited...

then my daddy came...
lifted my laptop...
and there it was...
probably immobilised by the heat of the laptop...
my daddy thought it was dead...
and started scolding the lizard for not knowing better...
suddenly thot of the parable of the boiled frog...
here is the poached lizard...

then we covered it with the cover for quite long...
thinking that it was really dead...
until some time later...
IT REVIVED!
*fainted*
luckily it was still inside the container...
so we slid a piece of paper under...
stuck duct tape all over...
and ta-da!

technically...
i din kill it...
i put it on top of a bin in the next block...
if it spent the night clawing away at the paper...
it might get out...
so good luck to the lizard!

i use Double-A paper...=X

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003