. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.3.07




























Day 31 of Project 365...
bro's 15th birthday...
he has come a long way...
and he's even taller than all the girls in the family already...
my sis and i think he's pretty darn good looking...
especially in the other shots...
but i love this shot because of the angle...
and the 6 candles on the cake...
pity that they're no longer lighted...
and he has a lot of moles on his face...
that my grandpa passed him a piece of tissue thinking it was chocolate...
hur hur.

he's my favourite brother...
but then again...
he's my ONLY brother...
and he'll always be my little baby brother...
*hugs*

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:52
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003