. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.2.07
Update: the guy finally sms-ed me...
it's definitely the mahjong coming between us...
and i hope, also the shopping he said he would do for me...
but i finally got news from the guy who calls me super dumb dumb...
apparently he won lotsa money on day 1...
but lost some on day 2 and 3...
oh well...

i went to the dentist today....
he said my teeth is naturally off-white...
like how some people can be born darker or fairer...
my teeth is just less white...
oh well...
no way i am gonna pay a thousand bucks for whitening...
maybe when i start earning my money i might consider...
but at least he got the tea/coffee/milo stains removed...
i'm a happy girl!

i got a hair cut too...
it's like freaking short now...
i feel like a boy...
okay...
maybe more like an aunty who cuts her hair short so that it's less troublesome...
DARN...
maybe i should start considering using styling stuff...
to FUNK it up...
i think the hair person got carried off chatting with me...
and ended up cutting more than he set out for...
the way i instructed...
but oh well...

and i am officially Justin's character referee...
i am blardy touched la...
but then again anyone can be character referees hor?
and not as if companies do call them up also...

just realised the ITWC is this weekend...
i am so screwed and bound to be thrashed left right and center...
please have mercy on me...

my review for tomorrow is confirmed...
it's part exciting, part daunting...
the first time i'm gonna exchange a piece of my writing for money...
save for the time my gang and i won the SPRING essay competition back in JC...
been reading up on the restaurant i'll be visiting...
so hope i'll be able to chalk something up...
but the food does sound like my cup of tea...
so Bon Apetit!


----Stef stopped rambling at 02:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003