. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.2.07




























Day 3 of Project 365...
i know i know...
this is a horribly bad shot...
but i cant possibly take a photo of myself can i?

and the wind was too far out to capture the planning boards...
but like i said in the full post...
this was the day of incredibly friendly wind...
the wind and current were in opposing directions...
making planning very comfortable and worry-free...
the tide was very low though...
the thought of dumpers breaking my sail was very scary...
had to ask the guy to help me with beaching...
considering how nub i can be with my equipment...

it was Fisherman's Wharf with the guy, Yijun and Justin thereafter...
and the Liverpool match at Bar-Celona...
it was nice catching up...
although we forced our way to crash the latter two's solo date...
quite mean though...

and the 3rd of Feb was supposed to be my mom's birthday...
guess what?
i TOTALLY forgot...
i felt so horrible that i cried when i realised my mistake...
tried to make it up on sunday...
but i'm sure it will never be enough...
urgh...
i'm a terrible daughter...
though my mommy did say she felt that they felt blessed with nice children like us....
ARGH!
how could i have forgotten?!?!?!?


----Stef stopped rambling at 15:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003