. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.2.07




























Day 23 of Project 365...
i know this is an old photo...
but i had a long car ride alone with dad today...
and spoke about alot of things...
most importantly...
about how he grew up as a kid...
and how difficult it was back then...
i never knew that there was so much history in my family...
i know my grandparents differently...
i know my aunts/uncles differently...
and i felt very guilty for even thinking abt blaming my parents for the lack of space in my life...
well...
9 people in a HDB unit aint exactly spacious...
only now did it came to me how hard my parents worked to give us this life...
the luxuries they were never given as kids...
the simple everyday things that we take for granted every day...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003