. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.2.07




























Day 19 of Project 365...
second day of visiting today...
did a total of four houses...
loved my top today...
a bright yellow with a mandarin collar...
my nanny even thought i got it tailor made...
i bought it online la...
whahaah...

the CNY season really makes me feel very in touch with the family...
even the extended relatives...
today especially...
coz it saw a reconcilliation of some of them...
felt amazing coz we havent been in touch for maybe ten years...
but now it feels like everything going back to the way it was...
like how we had roadtrips up malaysia...
durian picnics...
cookouts at the resorts...
or just simply a family gathering...
for some cards or mahjong...
it made my granny happy...
that makes my mom happy...
and of course, i'm happy...

my uncle did replay a video of the family when i was about 5+...
every scene depicted me eating or singing rhymes (off tune)...
and that had my younger cousins laughing their heads off...
then i saw a very retro mom and dad...
and how fit and ham-sum my daddy really was...
my baby sister, who was about 2 years old, was just as particular about pple touching her toys...
though i must say, she has moved on to more mature issues...
i guess, people never change..
the world around them does...
but it's not possible to change the little characteristics that makes each one of us so unique...

this CNY has been an experience...
although the guy is away...
and he has stopped sms-ing since the first day of the new year...
but i dont feel as needy anymore...
i guess when you have a family like mine...
who needs a boyfriend?

okay, i'm kidding...
i miss the guy...
faster come back leh...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003