. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.1.07
i wanted very much to start the Project 365 thingy...
where you take a picture everyday in the year...
and collate them...
allowing yourself to look back on the year gone by...
it's exactly my kind of thing...
the reminescing...
the sentimental...
but something inside me tells me more than half of my photos will consist of the following;






















- the view out of my PGP room...
which isnt entirely bad actually...
-
the inside of my manufacturing lab, or any Mech Engin lab for that matter...
considering i have my wheelchair to manufacture...
and the FYP from next sem onward...






















- half-eaten lunch boxes...
coz i dont have any friends...
and eat out of styrofoam all the time...





























- pictures of the guy: Front, side and back...
as if he's the only good thing in my life...
and i have nothing else to show...
painting a very sad picture of my life...

actually a Project 365 like that can only mean the either of 2 things...
- a very boring and mundane life...= SAD
- a very uncreative person...= still got abit of hope
so i was thinking...
maybe i can take it up as a challenge...
to challenge my inability to commit...
EVERY SINGLE DAY not easy can?
to challenge the notion that engineers are boring people with sad lives...
although i dont see anything that spells otherwise in this dreaded semester of mine...
to challenge my creativity, or lack of creativity...
actually i just want an excuse to whip out my camera ANYTIME, ANYWHERE...
and i want to become a better photographer...
i dont have to be command-$5000-per-day-shoot better...
just better.
better in capturing my life...
and find the beauty in all of it...

actually i dont think it'll be a very boring year...
Yellowstone, USA, in May...
work...
hike...
camp out with the bears, boars and bees...
probably cover as much of the West Coast as we can when we travel...
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas!
and maybe stopover a couple of days in Taipei in July...
visit his relatives and eat my yan shu ji!
i dont care what is the exact name of the yummy thing or how to spell it...
i just know it's damn yummy and i want to eat it...
and the guy doesnt think it's possible to tapow for me when he goes back to TW for CNY...
*wails*
it also marks the first year of my adulthood...
so hopefully i'll no longer be seeing this world in rose-tinted glasses...
although thats actually my main aim...
bleah....
contradictions!

as to when i'll start this little project...
i really dont know...
maybe tomorrow...
maybe next week...
coz procrastinators rule!


----Stef stopped rambling at 18:48
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003