. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.11.06
in other news...
i got my engineering internship...
pay's not fantastic...
but i'm definitely milking its worth...
it also means my holidays will be totally burnt...
especially since i will also be having intensive tuition with my cambodian kids...

contrary to my love for travelling (which can never be satiated due to lack of $$$)....
i declined a trip to Bali....
which the guy offered to sponsor (albeit very unwillingly)...
becoz he is going with his parents right after the exams...
but my parents are worried about Terrorism and stuff....
so they werent very keen...
although the decision was left to me...
i didnt want them to worry unnecessarily too...
and i need to save money for WATUSA...
couldnt let him pay for it...
and i need time to prepare for my internship...
so Goodbye Bali!

my exams are coming and i havent got a clue about anything.
bless my poor soul.

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003