. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
2.10.06
turning 21 didnt feel particularly special...
i dont feel like i've suddenly become an adult...
but what did happen...
was that i realised that i could not depend on my parents for money any longer...
i still am getting an allowance every month...
but i took on a tuition job....
3 primary school kids together...
4 hrs per week...
and the pay's not bad...
i'm gonna ween myself off the $400 allowance i get a month...
obviously...
with that measly sum...
i eat into my savings from my holiday job...
and i live off the guy and my parents for meals pretty much...
rather shameless eh?
once i get my tuition pay in 4 weeks...
and with my instructor fees doing ad-hoc courses by the beach...
i'm well beyond what i have been getting prior...

let's just hope i can pull this off and maybe even save enough for WATUSA...
whooo!


----Stef stopped rambling at 00:13
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003