. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.10.06
my dad always scolds me when he is in hearing distance of my phone conversations with the guy...
he thinks i'm damn rude to the guy...
saying that i'm taking him for granted and that i wouldnt do that if we just met...
but the thing is...
that IS how i talk to him...
and how he talks to me too...
we thrive on trashtalking one another...

it's like how the guy justifies being rude to his own mother...
i know he loves his parents to bits...
but sometimes he just shuts his mom off verbally and i always reprimand him for that...
it's ruder than how he talks to me...
so it kinda worries me...
whether our ease of conversation will one day end up like that...
since he says it's because they are so close...

oh well...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003