. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.9.06
this post is going to be damn juvenile...
while i thought i would never do this bu yao lian thing ever...
some friends requested a wish-list so it'll be easier on their gift-searching process...
i saw no harm in that...
save for the fact that i never know what i want either...
and i'm a terribly fussy person to shop with...

the guy should know...
we spent like 4 plus hours trying to find a dress for sports ball next Friday...
and we walked into a 9.30pm screening of The Host with a new bag instead...
so i admit...
fussy AND very fickle...

Here's a list of things I dont need (and therefore you shouldnt buy to waste your money):
  1. Girly stuff like babydolls, spaghetti-strapped whatevers...I'm still trying to cure my fear of tubes 'coz i like them but dont have the back to flaunt them...And i need to do this alone!
  2. Dangly earrings...coz i have a corkboard full of them and i have lost interest in more than half of them. Studs are okay but then again, i'm fussy and unpredictable.
  3. Soft toys...coz my dad does the monthly major cleaning of my room and he never fails to curse and swear (not really la) at the number of soft toys that line my bed, making his task terribly daunting.
Here's the stuff I want!
  1. Someone to offer to reformat my laptop for me...I think it's in dire need of rebirth but i dont really know how to go about doing it. (And the boyfriend never seemed to be able to digest my repeated hints.)
  2. Clothes! No girlie-whirlie stuff please. Sized for UK10. Tshirts are okay...but to get one that fits well is a task i cant even do myself.
  3. Bags...those that you can carry on your shoulder and kiap under your arms...big nice (fake) leather one in white would be suave.
  4. I could do with more bikinis coz the only one that can see the light of day now is my latest one from Dorothy Perkins. Must be colour conscious though, coz my surf shorts are in white/black or pink/brown/white. Wahaha!
  5. Nice (fake) leather belts in white/black/dark brown with a simple silver buckle will do.
  6. Accessories are nice too...but i dont even know my own style now after i keep buying stuff i think nice but dont really look that nice on me. =(
For those feeling particularly rich...CASH is WELCOMED!
  1. A nice watch...I'm in love with the ODM white army print one/any nice Fossil leather strapped one but could never bear to part with the money.
  2. A new wallet, one which reflects my turning 21. So, probably no more surf brands.
Truthfully, i'm just messing around la..
the most important thing is that you guys turn up on the 23rd...
and in STRIPES!
wahhaha...
even my chocolate cake happens to be striped!

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:49
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003