. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.9.06
just occured to me that i've been with the guy for less than 2 years...
say 21mths, or thereabouts...
maybe it's still early...
but i'm glad we're still very much alive and into one another...
or at least i know i am....

he's not the romantic sort...
he refused to give me a mushy name even though i asked for one...
he calls me, "Stef" and "Steffy" when i said i wanted a lovey-dovey name...
but he responds to baby when i call him that...

he gives in to my requests of shopping rather willingly...
even though i can never make up my mind and keep buying things he doesnt like...
i ask for his opinions and disregards them...
coz i think he not fashion enough...
not that i am either...

but it has been great...
to be part of his life...
and he, part of mine...


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003