. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.6.06
left work at 730 pm on a saturday...
casting people is fun...
you shake hands...
make small talk...
attempt to make them feel more at ease...
play with the kids...
make them laugh...
give them sweets...
take photos using a pro camera and lighting...
attempt to catch natural spontaneity...
play hide and seek with our resident cats so that they dont appear in the photos...
fun really...
especially the meet-people part...
think i shook over a hundred fifty hands over the last 6 days...

met the guy for our usual fare at far east...
walked around abit...
took the bus back to his place...
hung out...
listened to his new CD...
The Cat Empire...
playing for the last night at the waterfront@Esplanade tonight...
cool band...
dragged our feet to the bus-stop so that he could send me home...
he refused to give me my wallet...
coz he was carrying my bag...
my guy-ish brown bag...
the only one he was willing to carry...
said he wanted to see how i panicked when the bus driver see that i never scan my card...
made me sit on green seats....
those that really make me super uncomfortable...
coz i'm not pregnant, old or young...
play chopsticks and ji-ko-pa...
until we realised that i was sub-consciously putting stone-scissors-paper sequentially...
my dad picked us up at the interchange...
sent the guy home to Thomson...
-_-"
while we went to get supper...
ate with my bro...

so eventful.


----Stef stopped rambling at 13:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003