. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.5.06
this was last Saturday...
photos courtesy of Wilson's powderful camera...
i resized them all...
so they look a little bad...
i am SO going to learn photoshop from my in-house retoucher...
by the end of my working stint...
i will be able to look like jessica alba...
minus the cellulite...
the horrible hair...
the terrible complexion...
the fat face...
the stumpy legs...
blah blah blah...


our Saturday at Sentosa...
i refused to go out in the sun...
read a significant part of my A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby...
refused to go in the water...
but did play some volleyball and dodgeball...
and it was WAY fun...
though i still hate going to the trouble of making our way into Sentosa...
the guy was a pain to wake in the morning...
dad dropped me at his place after i popped by PA...
i rang the doorbell a couple of times...
before his maid answered in a towel...
"wait ah...
i close the door...
1 minute then you open ok?"
before running back into the toilet...
then i surfed the net for 2 plus hours before my 23rd attempt at waking him bore fruit...


i miss our favourite Dutchman...
i kinda cried when he left...
teared, more like it...
so i had to turn away a few times just so no one would see...
but it was sad to see him go...
he became such an integral part of the windsurf club...
and one of my best buds in school...


and becoz the guy isnt in the Sentosa photo...
wahahha...
a picture at Wil's expense...

in between all that was a seafood dinner courtesy of my uncle...
chilli and pepper crabs...
cereal lobster...
herbal prawns...
steamed fish...
noodles and whatever not...
before having my dad speed me to the airport for John...

i love my dad...
and it's his bday tomorrow...
he doesnt read this...
i'll be damned if he did...
but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

and...

the guy got a perfect score this semester...
CAP 5.
A+ or As....
i dont think i'll ever manage to smell a 4...
coz i never did...
but he scored a 5...
...............
and for one of the modules...
he skipped lectures and only started studying seriously one day before the paper...

why the world so unfair?

but its not that bad on my side...
my CAP improved by 0.02...
even though i'm still a second-lower...
*wails*

and i found Justin's watch in my backpack...
so scandal...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:07
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003