. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.5.06
Sea Sports Camp is finally over...
the weather was kind...
no major cock-ups...
none in fact...
PA was ultra nice throughout the entire course of the event...
dunnoe whether coz they really like me...
or that they are going to bill me really mercilessly...
the overall feedback has been great...
so i'm feeling over the moon...
but worked my ass off...
part-timed as the cleaner...
the mover...
the instructor...
the cook...
the caretaker...
very very jialat..
got to know some interesting people...
joked, laughed, smiled, cried...
only me la...
cut my toe till it bled trails of blood as i walked...
but i guess it was worth it...

now for Post-Event Report and Statement of Accounts...
think i'll be handling them as well...

Olivier called on Wed...
he's off to Shanghai for the week...
so i'll be reporting straight to his new producer whom i have never met...
still...
it means i'm confirmed for the job...
so i'm over the moon...

the guy's working his ass off at GIC...
but he says the people have been nice...
mostly girls...
OF COURSE HE'D SAY THAT LA!
oh well...

taking another course over the weekend...
partly because i couldnt find a NUS replacement...
but mainly because i need the money...
after spending 40 bucks on a cropped jacket and 20 bucks on a bronze shoulder bag...
the guy refused to let me hide my loot at his place...
my dad's gonna kill me...

am like totally tanned now...
i dont know if it's a good thing or bad to start work like this...
but oh well...
the money's coming in!

this totally shelves my driving license plans once again...
and that...
sucks...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003