. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.5.06
my dad likes to remind me how i shouldnt take the guy for granted...
that i should act all demure and gentle...
in case the guy decides that, "that girl is sweeter and more gentle, dont want you already."
he says that young people these days are fickle and their minds change more easily...
but then again...
my mom and i agree that if the guy...
or any guy for that matter...
is such a person...
then he isnt worth keeping as well...
while i would love to exclaim that the guy isnt such a person...
i really cant...
although i trust him with all my heart...
it's impossible to be able to pre-empt such things...
while i would think that if he starts out with me in the first place...
he would never be a person to bother about physicality nor demeanour...
coz i am who i am...
and this I consists of tantrums, jibes, teasing, punches, hype and callousness...
to the extent of being insensitive at times...
while it is true that he should be able to tahan all these and more..
even I cannot stand myself sometimes...
much less someone else...

i'm glad i met the guy...
he was the man of my dreams...
and yes,
he still is...
now...
who said dreams never come true?


----Stef stopped rambling at 00:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003