. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.5.06
i really appreciate the fact that i can go to work in tank tops and jeans...
it's like so convenient...
and i feel myself...
at ease...
and knowing it's not just because i'm temp-ing...
but because most of the people in the creative industry do so too...

taking the bus to work every morning...
i see lots of parents dropping off their precious little kids off at childcares and kindergartens...
it's such a warm sight...
i think i havent been seeing little kids much...
spending most of my past months in NUS and hiding away from massive crowds...
i just rediscovered the paedophile in me...
i love the innocence in kids...
just takes a cute kid to point innocently at the sky with a quizzical look...
and it'll send me melting...

Justin is working in the same building with the guy...
and he tells me that they can play pool together occasionally...
Staff Welfare i think...
WAH LAU...
but i cant complain about my job la...
the last couple of days have been uneventful...
and despite not having things for me to do...
my colleague still asked me to cab around the few deliveries i made to the clients...
so far i met 3 nice cabbies and 1 utterly rude one...
cabs are not my kinda thing...
just too extravagant...
only for emergencies...

boss will REALLY be back tomorrow...
i really want to get down to work...
he has been nice enough to employ me despite having a full team...
he even has an in-house retoucher and part-time accountant now...
in addition to the other photographers, assistant and producer...
i want to give back...
and make the money i am getting worth every cent...
i want to learn as much as i possibly can...
so that i can truly consider this industry upon graduation...
i wont even mind being his assistant...
carry lights, equipment and what-not...
i dun want to slack...
=(

no Da Vinci preview tomorrow..
and guy might have meeting till late...
so i might just float around town till he's done...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:09
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003