. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.5.06
first day of work...
Olivier is still overseas...
so i havent got much to do yet...
colleague was trying her darnest to find stuff for me to do...
so i kinda helped her by looking busy doing my own stuff...
hopefully she wouldnt feel too guilty about not giving me stuff to do...
weird logic...
but its better than me constantly staring at her...
or my cute colleague...

guy called me mid-day...
with his office phone...
didnt realise it was him till long after...
i was like, "hi, this is stephanie, i missed a call from this number..."
then he yeah yeah...
started talking and asking about my day...
and i was like thinking, "what the hell is this guy talking?"
i seriously dont see him enough anymore...
at least, not in my opinion...
coz i need to see him a lot!
not really la...
have been managing okay...
i cant even recognize his voice anymore!
woots!

last SSC meeting tonight...
turn-out wasnt too good...
most of us working liaoz...
but still Justin and i took cabs down from our workplace to end this properly...
in the end only about 7-8 turned up including us...
so frankly, i cant be bothered with the turn-outs anymore...
it has become a matter of so-be-it...
just glad it's over...
and over on a good note...
good job...
by everyone...
though i doubt it can be applied across the board so simply...

i really think i'm addicted to the busy life...
i cant stand being without responsibility...
and my dad thinks i'm too soft and therefore easily susceptible to commitment...
i kinda got impatient with the fact that my dad still treats me like a child...
but somehow...
i know deep down that he means well...
and that i will always be his child...
even when i'm old and grey...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:09
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003