. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
25.4.06
internships are just not happening for me...
i think i jumped at every single chance offered by FOE and USP...
but to no avail...
NOT EVEN AN INTERVIEW!
how would they know how AWESOME i am just from my blardy resume and ugly photo?
maybe its the photo...
but seriously...
it's making me very depressed and pessimistic about the job market...
and i seriously wanted something to give me a glimpse of the engineering field...
so that i can decide if i should go into engineering immediately after my graduation...
IF i do graduate that is!
else, i would probably venture some other where...
where they only require "A good degree."
Engineering what, no good meh?
internship, please drop from the sky!
now i'm regretting not taking up Shaun's offer to help me get a resume into SIAEC...
with nice words thrown in...
*boohoohoo!*

on the other hand...
i wrote to my previous employer, the French photographer...
asking if he would need any help during my holidays...
i was half-expecting a hostile email saying STOP CONTACTING ME...
but he was nice in his reply...
stating nicely that he was running at full capacity with a new full-time producer...
plus the fact that the studio's really small...
he did say, however, that it might be a good opportunity to take on more assignments...
so i just mailed in my reply with my salary expectations...
which will be his determining factor...
*prays that i'm worth the $$$ i asked for...

time to work on Mechanics of Materials...
MOM, you're going down!


----Stef stopped rambling at 00:31
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003