. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
20.4.06
i'll make this quick...
am really behind in my revision...

i kinda asked the guy why he puts up with my nonsense...
coz truly...
the fuss i kick up sometimes are really unforgivable..
.
then i got the following reply...

"coz i am a nice guy..."

so...
is he with me just because he is nice?
wah lau...
sympathy ah?

dinner with his parents at Marche was fun...
his dad finally corrected his mom that my name was Stephanie and not Daphne...
it didnt make much of a difference to me...
but i guess it's astounding how long i have let it pass...
more than a year?
wahahaa...

study study...
first paper tmr!


----Stef stopped rambling at 19:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003