. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.4.06
had a great sunday at the beach...
hawker food with his parents...
me spending some time queueing at the stall with his mom...
brought them into the club to look see...
guy tried to sail to PA...
keyword: TRIED
John took over after that....
and sailed it to PA...
i went on Mr Tan's formula board again...
it was the same old 155 board and 7.0m sail...
but the wind was much stronger...
i catapulted like more than 10 times...
flew into the sail...
head hit the mast...
cap fly away...
punctured 2 holes in his sail with my harness...
though he was nice to comfort me that the sail is old and lousy...
easy to 'band-aid' one...
if you dunnoe what being catapulted in windsurfing means...
watch the following video...
intensity of wind and waves divide by 100...
but imagine me in very unglam position face flat on the sail...
harness still hooked on...
so hanging like chicken...



it was hard la...
my second time on a formula...
damn freaking sensitive...
move abit then will bear away a lot...
then fly liao lor...
then fly into sail, into water...
curse and swear like mad...
think: cheeeekeenn baacccksiddeee...
sit on board and pout...
until thye gave me a thumbs-up to ask if i were ok...
but it's damn addictive la...
the speed...
so i did many many runs...
made the week all better again...
despite the blueblack i have on my shoulder...
adding to the humongous one i have on my knee...
and i think i sprained my ankle a little...

by the way....
i swam out to retrive my cap when it flew away on one of my catapults...
so i didnt lose it!

weekend made up for everything else...
especially crapping so much with Paul and Vivien...
wahaha...
you guys rock!



----Stef stopped rambling at 00:09
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003