. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.3.06
was helluva week...
my most amazing feat was working on the marketing proposal till 6am in the morning...
but at least it set the ground right for our meeting with the sponsor...
so i guess we should just wait for good news...
dum dee dum...

Yijun was with me at the meeting...
which lasted till about 730pm...
she was heading to town to meet Lionel...
and the guy and I decided to go Lido...
us girls thought that maybe we should have dinner together...
which marked our FIRST double date!
it was pretty short...
just dinner and a little window shopping...
at least the guys were army friends...
so it wasnt really that much of a problem...
small world really..
small world...

guy and i watched V for Vendetta...
really good movie...
and Hugo "Agent Smith" Weaving was freaking good...
so was Natalie Portman...
if you disregard the minute details like,
how on earth did she manage to carry him up there?
how on earth did he lay his own train tracks or move the TONS of explosive alone?
it was a fun movie...
bloody articulate...
and i meant the BLOOD part as well...
fun to watch...
the V character was really funny too...

remember remember, the fifth of november...

i complained to my mom about my yucky shampoo in hostel...
saying that my hair really like dried grass...

dad: "eh...be careful leh...dried grass catch fire very easily one..."

-_-"

then my dad made my mommy angry..
apparently for a lot of little childish things over the last two days...
tonight...
he played with the car's locking system when my mom was double checking it was locked...
so my mom got really peeved when she pulled open the door twice...
during the short walk back...
bro and i was teasing my dad about the hilarious way he runs...
bring your arms to your chest level...
and swing fanatically...
then my mom threw in verification of the fact...
while stifling a laugh...
my dad saw that...
decided to take that chance...
started laughing hysterically like a mad hyena...
my mom and i laughed till we cried...
all in the short time it took to get to the 12th floor from ground...

my dad...
probably the best i've known...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003