. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.3.06
maybe i shouldnt be asking questions with answers i already know...

i kinda told the guy yesterday that maybe we need a little break from one another...
not a break-up kinda break...
but "have-a-kitkat" sorta break...
i know i should talk about this here...
but i had to...
i thot maybe we need a little time alone to think about what we really want...
it's been almost 15 months...
in 3 months, it'll be longer than my longest relationship...
and i dont want to wait that long to be heartbroken...
finding out that, "hey, it isnt working."

thing is...
we spoke a while on the phone...
and when it started to get to a point where i couldnt speak no more...
we talked on MSN...
i was peeved when he had to leave to work on some programming that was due...
but i guess it was okay...
i had to be understanding yeah?
i was sleepless till 5am...
with a class at 9am...
succumbed to a kopi-O to keep me functioning...

came back to room with a 5pm lunch...
called the guy...
and had a long conversation about me bullying my friends into buying me cream puffs...
me getting him to promise me a Canon Ixus with his first internship paycheck...
i think his clause about the 42" plasma TV still applies...
me pouting that we couldnt squeeze in a short getaway before he starts work...
me complaining that all he ever knew to say was "you dont anyhow anyhow!"
me telling him i was watching Sex and the City...
us fretting over what internship i could apply to...
us deciding that we could go shop for his work clothes tomorrow...
us thinking about the weekend even before it got here...

us.
i dont think i'll want to give up using that word anytime soon...
or maybe ever.

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003