. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.3.06
Friday was my bro's birthday..
mom bought him two cakes from Jack's Place coz the only cakes we found there were small...
gave my bro the Billabong wallet i bought him...
nice-looking...
hope he likes it...
met Silie for coffee thereafter...
got treated to a packet of sweets and a mocha frappacino...
just because he said he din have cash to pay..
and also no change for my 10 bucks...
although i always demand treats..
i'm usually never serious...
so i felt really bad throughout...
conversation din start out too well actually..
considering the last time i met him was more than 4 years ago...
and we both had a little confession in that time...
but it picked up...
and we talked about NS, work, life, relationships....
he smoked 4 cigarettes in the short 1.5 hours...
is that a lot?
we took a walk back from Starbucks to our estate...
wasnt a long one...
but convenient coz we stayed in almost neighbouring blocks...
he joked that maybe the next time we meet up will be another 5 years later...
perhaps...

went surfing with the NUS gang on Saturday...
wind was not bad...
not enough boards...
John and i were stuck on shore waiting for the rest to come back and give us a go at it...
had a short couple of runs...
pretty good stuff...
on a 5m no less..

Baolun gave us a lift to Newton MRT where Weiming and I took the train...
to AMK and Bishan respectively...
met a few of the JC council people...
Amanda...
Jer Hsuan...
CK...
Gerald...
Shou Wen...
Clarence...
had Sakae Sushi...
which was okay...
wasnt very full for 11 bucks...
company was fantastic...
conversation topics ranged from T*mmy NYP to Halls of Residence in NUS...
if only i had time to meet them more...

went over to the guy's place to watch West Brom - Chelsea...
i slept through most of it...
while he was watching intently...
watched Road to Perdition together...
cried when Tom Hanks got shot...
good movie...
guy drove me back at 1am...
family all asleep...
at least my parents can sleep soundly even when i go home late now...
i guess they can trust him in taking care of me...

guy came over to Sengkang to have lunch on Sunday...
had set lunches at Jack's Place...
two ribeyes...
baked potatoes...
creamy soups...
tea...
and tiramisu for dessert...
the guy insisted it tasted nothing like tiramisu...
a 30 bucks lunch...
but pretty worth it for a full meal...
though he complained the ribeye not tender enough...

came over to my house so that i can pack my clothes...
and my dad can drop him off while they send me to school...
it's so funny how uncomfortable he gets in my home...
and how he follows me around like i follow him around at his place...
but my parents are already standing on his side...
scolding me when i talk to him less-than-politely...
and when i did not get him a drink...
*pouts*
what is the world coming to?

packed Subway for dinner...
did a short jog...
did my Maths tutorial!
or at least, TRIED most of it...
sent out some publicity stuff...
it's gonna be a busy week...
even though tutorials are not as tight...

i finally got my dose of the guy...
am functioning as per normal now...

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003