. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.2.06
making the new blog banner was enjoyable...
looking through all the weird and crappy pictures...
especially of wilson...
just makes my day...
see yy...
something great came out of ITWC...
it was still an event great for bonding..
within NUS...
and with the rest of the 3 (or 4) universities as well...
it got me a fan too...
John says he's my biggest fan...
well...
i am his biggest fan too!


i had to blur the background coz wil's expression is just too hilarious...
and did i mention before that John looks a little like Olivier, my ex-boss?
uncanny resemblance...
but i guess it's coz they are both...ANGMOHS!

and although i was momentarily pissed with the guy...
for not coming to my rescue when i beached...
and for leaving his sail on the ground...
thus, i had to help him derig and everything...
ok la...
he had like 4 blisters on his palms la...
cannot blame also...
the episode also showed me that i have a shoulder to cry on...
24/7...
and even if i was in the Ladies...
he would send his troops...
in the form of Xinyi...
to comfort me as well...
and that is like how sweet la...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003