. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
2.1.06
i know Lalame neber ask me to do this meme...
but i think it's fun....
so here goes nothing...

In no particular order, list down:

3 people you talk to online,
4 people you see at school,
2 teachers,
3 people you love going out with, and
3 people in your sms inbox.


  1. Ms Liew
  2. Suli
  3. Yijun
  4. Serene
  5. YXY
  6. Wilson
  7. Shaun
  8. Vivien
  9. Mr Connor
  10. the guy
  11. Adrian
  12. Ronald
  13. Justin
  14. Stacy
  15. Stella
On the scale of 1 to 10, how good looking do u think number 6 is?
This is hard. Not because he isn't good looking, but because of the fact that i have always tried to be non-judgemental when it comes to looks. (Actually, Wil is probably a 10. Everyone says so. Just that he has this link and i dont want to get him big-headed and all. But then again, the guy's a 10 too. And judging from all the people who will beg to differ, my opinion is no opinion at all.)

How nice is number 8?
Vivien is nice. (I have to say that, she's reading you know?) But frankly, she is one of the few who volunteered her services FOC at the Singapore Open. (Does this mean i can keep your $$$?) Never heard her badmouth anybody and she's helpful, kind, sweet, generous, etc... All the makings of a NICE person. Need i say more?

Honestly, if number 9 met an accident, what would you do?
If Mr Connor met with an accident, I probably wouldnt know. He was my secondary school Lit teacher and I have never seen him since. Thing was, he rescued my mediocra Lit grades from an F or D, i cant remember, hammered everything into me until i got an A for the O Levels. He makes us see all the wonderful things in Literature, things you dont usually get on the first reading. I guess that changed me as a person. Totally.

Would I ever fall for 11?
Adrian's a jiemei. Although he looks like Kui Jien whom i totally adore, I never did lah. But it's hard to say man, this kind of things. One thing i know for sure, Adrian only likes pretty girls. So too bad!

What sport would i play with number 12?
Ronald goes to the gym a lot. To the extent that he's mad. He'll tapow Mac's into the LT to eat during lecture just so he can spend the two-hour break working out at the gym. I don't get his fascination with the gym, just that he should be careful of how big he's building his body to be. He has a Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes fame) -sized head, really small for a big body really. What sport? Bodybuilding is a sport?

How much do you like number 3?
Yijun (the guy one) is funny la, funnier than you would expect. And although he looks innocent and all, he aint very very. He knows really good cake lobangs though and that, is reason enough to like him many many.

Would 13 and 7 make a good couple?
They are both guys. And very straight ones at that. (One of them confessed that he has a love interest already and i assumed it to be female. Thank you very much.)

Do i hate number 5?
Yes. Very very much. (Such an apt question for YXY.) But he's been really nice over the last exam period and we spent many many hours either online or on campus together, studying/eating. I hate him for his arrogance but i guess it's something you're entitled to if you are in the Dean's List for 3 sems out of 3 sems so far. It's really a blessing to have a smart friend, (everyone looks at you with envious eyes when you're all stuck outside the exam halls with burning questions in ur head).

Would 14 kill me one day?
My sister. She might if i continue teasing her about her guy. Thing is, he's pretty integrated into my family now, especially since my dad and him are Man. U. fans, unlike the guy who is an outcast at the moment. He has been over sometimes for mahjong and the works, so i guess i'll stop teasing her for some time. (Maybe until it's time for wedding bells, which will be long later considering my sis is only 16.)

Who do i like more ? 15 or 10?
Wah lau. This is blardy hard. It's like asking whether i like my right hand or left hand more. (Stella dont kill me!) But let's just say the guy is my right hand and Stella's my left. (I am right-handed by the way.)

So what do you think of no. 4?
Serene is blur like sotong and slow like a dial-up modem. We dont call her 486 for nothing, but luckily for her, we promoted her there since her 386 days. But since she didnt scold us for collapsing her bed the other time, she's really sweet and kind and nice. Which is true. Which is why she is one of my favouritest best buds ever. Pity she's in NTU, else we'll have a blast in university together.

How would you feel if number 2 slapped your face?
Suli can be very fierce. So i reckon it would be quite painful. Feel sad. Feel pain. Ow.

----Stef stopped rambling at 03:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003