. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.12.05
it's been mad after the exams...
i feel even more drained now...
it's been errand after errand...
meeting after meeting...
long online discussions with the Training Camp organizers...
i had one for Seletar Speed Crossing today at PA...
i have another due for Singapore Open tomorrow at PF...
i have something on Monday though i cant recall for now...
i have a meeting with SSC for project funding on Tuesday...
then a ITWC one with SMU and NTU in the evening...
(and some weirdo smsed me about meeting on Tuesday morning to start discussing about "programs" until i asked who is he and which event....
wrong number.)
i'm also trying to fit in as many people i need to catch up with as possible...
met Stella and Melissa after my papers...
met Yunnboon for dinner last night...
he popped by to collect some NTU forms he asked me to print for him after our dinner...
and got real stunned when he bumped into my parents who were just back from work...
who were real stunned because they've never seen him before...
despite the fact that he lives on floor above us...
meeting Alwin Lai for lunch and kopi tomorrow...
Silie will have to be slotted in somewhere before i head off for camp...
which will happen Wed, Thurs, Fri...
after which i will drag myself out of my comfy bed to go for AJSC chalet...
which is a must-go considering how i havent seen so many of them for so long...
0102 gathering is something i have to organize...
hopefully mid-Dec...
over a weekend when the guys are liberated from camp...
and of course...
the bballers, though we were supposed to have something like immediately after exams...
but no sound yet...

but being this busy sucks...
i havent had time to do what i need to...
like have a haircut...
which resulted me in taking my studying-mode hairstyle out of the privacy of my own room...
the tie-fringe-because-it-falls-into-my-eyes hairstyle...
I GIVE UP!
i dun give a damn anymore!
i need a proper surf attire asap...
i seriously dun want a bad tan line...
nor turn my fellow campers into statues by exposing my exam-accumulated fats...
oh man...

sometimes it baffles me why i even got myself into all this shite...
i havent even started work on Sea Sports Camp...
and it's long overdue...
that'll come after Training Camp...
i hope we'll be in time...
thing is...
i'm not earning a keep for all these...
it's sai gang through and through...
but i guess i'll answer my own question...
it's the people who drive me...
no doubt.
had a great time crapping with Charlene, Justin and Yijun over grocery shopping...
Melissa SMU, the NTU vice-presidents...
and of course, the NUS windsurfers too...

that aside...
some young punk under Andrew borrowed my sail and tore a freaking hole in my lower panel...
i was damn angry coz he didnt have the basic courtesy of smsing me personally to let me know...
it was Hsin Ee who did so...
the blardy idiot also left the batons in the sail....
tensioning the entire thing till there is no tomorrow...
coz it results in the possibility of breaking the batons...
especially since he detensioned the outhaul...
i blardy wanted to break his bones...
and told Andrew that he should screw him upside down, inside out for me...
especially when he screamed/scolded/shouted at us to de-tension our sails...
take out the batons and de-rig whenever we have tears when we were under him...
the blardy kid DID NOT...
i know he's just a kid...
but shouldnt he have that basic courtesy?
on hindsight i think i overreacted...
but thing is...
i really took pains to take care of that sail...
and i never once tore it...
save for the ugly oil patches after one bad oil spill out at sea...
damn sad...
coz the sail went to Penang and Pattaya with me...
tided me over a couple of Singapore Opens...
and of course, was the source of the ultimate pleasure of planning on high winds...
it was my laogong really...
how should i feel when he gets torn like that?

i think i rambled long enough...
i suck for having a not gracious enough heart...
for being so lousy with time-management and everything else...
for being a Whiney Wussy...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:20
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003