. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
2.12.05
finally back at home...
such a great homecoming you know?
parents came by after work...
loaded the ten thousand boxes into the car...
piled right up to the last passenger seat...
i still have to go back for my lappy and to officially check out...
drove by the guy's place...
to collect the Taiwan sausages his aunt brought over for us...
came home to dinner at 9pm...
where we had great seafood tom yam...
my favourite sweet potato leaves....
pork stew...
someone knew i was coming back...
it was like there was no way anyone could feel lonely in this home...
laughing when my mother practically squeaked when she spoke after drinking tom yam...
and gobbling up every single thing on the dinner table...
i never ate so much in a long time...
but then again...
you cant count...
Fish and Co with the girlfriends...
Pepper Lunch with the guy...
Hard Rock with the extended family...
Carl's Junior with the guy...
and many many more...
but thing is...
i havent been eating regularly in campus...
i wake at weird times...
and end up having my favourite Oreo Milkshake for lunch...
which is really yummy coz you crush Oreos...
stir in some milk until everything gets mushy...
and fill the cup up with milk...
yummilicious!
the irregular meals may be the cause of my mom saying i've run down...
yeay...
and i still couldnt button down a L sized jacket at Far East...

but i just thought about it the other day...
the fact that we have 9 (yes, NINE!) people altogether in this HDB Exec. flat of ours...
which is A LOT of people by any standards...
the guy's place is twice as huge and they have half our numbers...
we should declare war!
when i was younger...
the fact that i didnt have my own space was stifling really...
whenever i have a disagreement with Dad...
it was always on the back of my mind...
so why couldn't he give us the basic decency of our own space...
and i'd always dream of how freaking nice it would be to have my own study table...
we dont even have one now...
but then again...
if it weren't for all the squeezing...
the sleeping together...
watching TV together...
i dont think we would achieve such a closeness...
a closeness that i really cherish in my family...
doesnt just apply to my immediate family...
but with my grandparents and aunt as well...
when's there's really a good show on TV...
there's really no space for everyone to sit in the living room...
a 5 seater sofa...
a rocking chair...
my granny has her own wheelchair of course...
and how many families can say that?

of course...
now that i have an option to have my own room in PGP i jump at that chance...
i enjoy it really...
even though i miss home badly sometimes...
but at least i dont cry my eyes out like on the 6th day of training in Thailand..
9 people is ok for me...
at least i know there are 8 pple who are ready to launch an attack on the guy..
should he bully me...
like not replying my sms/calls...
*roar*

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:42
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003