. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.11.05
yesterdae was a bad day...
like majorly bad...
i was to be penalised 7.5% of a grade for ME2121...
just because some *insert noun here* misplaced my lab report...
which i worked on for 1 week of the mid-sem break...
which i punctually handed in BEFORE the deadline...
i sweetly helped my labmates to submit theirs as well...
well...
theirs was recorded...
mine wasnt...
go figure...

and so the lab officer emailed me and asked me to resubmit...
saying that there will be a penalty...
i was like "wth..."
you failed to let me know my report was not there since like half a semester ago...
how would i freaking know you didnt receive something i submitted!?!!?
it certainly isnt my fault that your submission box was an open one...
where people can just happily take a copy and keep for their own reference...
i dont know why anyone would do that...
coz it's PURE EVIL...
or maybe the lab guys just simply misplaced it...
and cost me 7.5% of a grade...
freak...
dont try telling me it's so little...
it makes the difference between grades...
and when you are the kind who is bordering on failing...
EVERYTHING matters...

and so i printed out everything nicely again...
costing me another 60 cents at the printing room...
spent some time on the dumb P-h diagram...
and made my way to the Lab...
thinking i can convince them out of the penalty...
apparently not...
i din even look at the lab officer as he spoke to me when i was about to leave...
coz i was already tearing...
everyone knows how easily that happens...
so i might occur to him as rude...
but i was crying la....
coz the mark was important to me...
this was the freaking lab that killed so many of my brain cells...
the one that i had to type all my equations out...
one by one...
where some people simply copy and paste from past year's...
FREAK!

stella said this is bad karma...
but i've been good...
i mean really good...
i hold doors for guys and girls alike...
i smile and thank the canteen people...
i ensure that my labmates' reports are submitted properly...
i give my neighbour Oreo cookies...
and i love my family...
though i admit to bullying the guy...
WHAT IS FREAKING WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!!???!

i'm done.
mailed the lab guy, my prof (whom i suspect to be overseas) and CC-ed 3 frens who can testify...
they have yet to reply
but friends are good stuff...
Have you got yours?

----Stef stopped rambling at 14:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003