. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.11.05
to those who sms-ed me nice stuff...
i am ok lah..
might have sounded a little off yesterdae...
but i'm fine la...
(also because my family is BACK!
and i met the guy for dinner!
and my nose cleared after using minty toothpaste!
for my teeth, that is..)
thanks for the sweet msges...
much appreciated...
thing is i din know what i was crying about also...
coz i wasnt particularly sad or anything...
just weird...
oh well...
exams drive us nuts...

if you need an example...
check out the following excerpt from my conversation with viv...

----------------------------------------------
Stef - somebody took my chocolates...somebody's gonna get hurt real bad...
ok that doesnt make sense.
pardon me....stuffing tissue...

i want chocolate
how come...u sick ah

Stef - somebody took my chocolates...somebody's gonna get hurt real bad...
yalor...
i wanted to add, "stuffing tissue into my nose...not my bra..." just in case you misunderstand.

i want chocolate
.......OKAY......i wasnt thinking abt the bra
haha

Stef - somebody took my chocolates...somebody's gonna get hurt real bad...
how i know?
but cannot la...
i dont even have enough for my nose....much less my bra.

Stef - somebody took my chocolates...somebody's gonna get hurt real bad...
(what the hell am i talking?)
---------------------------------------

had abit of a fever...
downed a couple of panadols...
was having a heated internal debate...
whether or not i should leave the fever on...
go to UHWC, get an MC and a letter of consideration to hopefully pull up my grade...
but i think not worth to risk burning my puny brain just for a better grade...
so oh well...
think i passed abit of the virus to the guy when we met for dinner after his paper...
hope he doesnt get worse...
so sorry...

another paper today...
hope it would be better!

and in case it becomes a topic of interest..."NO, i DO NOT stuff my bra, thank you very much."

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:42
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003