. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.11.05
i dont know if it applies to everyone...
but when i'm happy...
i add a skip to my walk...
and thus...
like to swing my arms with it....
of course not in a exargerated manner...
i'm all of 20...
and more...
thing is...
when i'm happy...
i'm usually with him...
and more often than not...
i will try my darnest to swing the arm with the hand he's holding...
and it's funny because he doesnt like to swing them with me...
so he'll push his arm the opposite way as i applied my force...
thing is...
i would keep trying my darnest to trick him as to which direction i am swinging...
so that for maybe a couple of swings we might actually go in unison...
i fail...

the guy is such a si yao mian zi...
that even when we're at the carpark just under his place...
and the only person who MIGHT see us swinging arms childishly is the burly security guy...
he refuses to give in to my requests...
nevertheless...
i shall continue to strive in my mission...
to achieve that one perfect swing...
thats all i need...
the perfect one...

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003