. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
7.11.05
courtesy of the Little Black Girl...
in no order of merit...

Seven things that scare me:
1. Waking late for tests/exams
2. Horror flicks
3. Loud, scary insects
4. Weird sounds
5. The Guy's dad
6. Dying painfully
7. Losing my family

Seven things I like the most:
1. Sliced fish soup
2. Celery
3. Bittergourd
4. Windsurfing
5. Basketball
6. Sleeping
7. Money

Seven most important things in my room:
1. Laptop
2. Photos
3. Siblings
4. Bed
5. Air-con
6. Quilt
7. Pillows

Seven random facts about me:
1. I drink milk from the carton.
2. I am Peranakan.
3. I love my grandparents.
4. I take the NUS shuttle buses a few times per day.
5. I cheated in primary school Chinese ting xie.
6. I made my brother cry countless of times.
7. I hold my mom's hand when we go out.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Learn how to cook the Papaya Titek.
2. Pay my nanny back in full for all she did for us.
3. Take good care of my parents for all they sacrificed for us.
4. Master the formula/shortboard.
5. Make the perfect Steak & Fries for the guy.
6. Watch an EPL match LIVE.
7. Travel to every single continent in the world.

Seven things I can do:
1. Whine
2. Eavesdrop
3. Roll my tongue
4. Sleep like a log
5. Panick
6. Cry
7. Love

Seven things I can't do:
1. Play any musical instruments.
2. Swim the freestyle without looking like a rolling log.
3. Be a pilot because of my (lack of) height.
4. Understand why the world is so warped.
5. Jaywalk without screaming.
6. Speak Mandarin without awkward pauses and a dictionary.
7. Survive without CHILLI.

Seven words I say the most:
1. I
2. Dont
3. Like
4. You
5. Are
6. Chicken
7. Backside

Seven celeb crushes:
1. Tay Ping Hui
2. Howard Lo
3. Oka
4. Johnny Depp
5. Haley Joel Osment
6. Andy Lau
7. Owen Wilson

am not including the part about 7 pple to do this...
coz no one does it...
nor reads...
"hello?"
heello....heeelllloooo...hello....heello....*echo*

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:32
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003