. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
25.11.05
**

admist all the DC Motors, Sensors, AC Power, Operational Amplifiers...
i look over to him at him in my bed...
starting to snooze away...
i write on a Post-it...

"I DONT LIKE YOU!"

and pass it over to him...
he takes my pen casually...
strikes off DONT and gives it back to me...
even when i was pouting and whining about how he didnt think of lunching with me...

i still wonder "Why me?"...
it's mad really...
to think of such a question after almost 11 months...
but i seriously think he deserves better...
someone who is as rational...
as mature...
as smart...
as himself...
and i'm not even going into physicalities...
someone i dont think i can ever be...

maybe i should just thank my lucky stars and shut my trap up...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:48
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003