. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.10.05
the Little Black Girl tagged me to post 5 weird and random facts about myself...
i know i very the weird...
and very the random...
but i very scared i won't be funny...
so...
i shall not give myself the pressure of needing to be funny...
like how philip finds me freaking hilarious...
i do not know...
(it might be the hair...)
so here goes...

1. I make a serious effort to go up the NUS shuttle buses from the front door, except from PGP where the auntie say it's ok because no one is alighting. I tell Suli that it is my gesture of respect for the rules of this society when everyone just heck-cares. But in actual fact, i am just terrified of the embarassment should the bus uncle decide to close the door in my face while i am attempting to board from the rear door because I secretly laughed at those who experienced it.

2. I call my Dad, "dee" and my Mom, "mee" because they are short and sweet. I only meant the nicknames, my parents are sweet, but i don't think they are that short. I call my Dad whatever i want to sometimes and he never fails to respond. I call my brother, "-phenphen" and my sister, "-ceecee" because it's a reiteration of the second syllable of their names Stephen and Stacy. They once threatened to call me "-neenee" but i seriously think they forgot about it, which IS a good thing.

3. I used to hang my underwear under my bed with the hanger hooked onto the side of it, hiding in the little corner between the bed and the wall. It was probably the only place other than the wardrobe which is out of view of any visitors and the wardrobe was not a good place to hang wet stuff. The Guy used to laugh his head off at this when he discovered my secret hiding place, I was so distraught I almost screamed "It's my underwear! I'll do what i want with it!" Also because he makes me feel kia-si for locking my laptop with a cable lock, so that i can leave my room unlocked while i showered or cooked.

4. I love eating cha ye dan (tea leaf eggs) even though they cause massive flatulence and they stink up real bad. I can eat like 3 at a go and not get sick of it. We used to eat the ones that they sell outside the temple at Genting and my brother will fart in the cable car where we can't do anything, except scratch at the windows in an attempt to get fresh air.

5. I absolutely adore sticking my nose into his shoulders or chest and taking a good load of air in. He just smells so good all the time even without using any of those crap people spray to make themselves smell better. It is really amazing how he retains the fragrance of his shower foam like so long after his shower. I use the same stuff but i never smell so good. *pouts* But i have a slight problem positioning my nose properly and sometimes i simply dive right into his underarms. The smell is okay, though the sight is not.

there you go...
i'm WEIRD.

so...
will the following people tell me how weird you are too?
xinyi...
because i KNOW you are reading...
weixian...
because i THINK that you are reading...
stella...
because you NEVER blog anymore...
lyna...
because i'm NOT SURE if you are reading but i'm sure xinyi will tell you to...
wanqi...
because i know shuzhen's reading but i dont think she got blog, so IT'S YOU man!

----Stef stopped rambling at 02:27
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003