. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.10.05
i shitted a good shit today...
which wouldnt have been possible if i didnt skip 2103 lecture at 10am...
you know how it is...
having a shitting feeling in the middle of the lecture...
and you dont really want to leave the LT...
coz it'll be so obvious you are going to shit...
like people would care whether you are shitting or otherwise...
but yeah!
it was a good shit...
so i'm a happy girl today!

read abit in the library...
sat away from cheewei and gang coz their table was full...
so was alone in a table diagonally across...
and after like 1 hour...
i realised the people around 3m radius of me were all gone...
NOBODY...
and to think people say the library very crowded...
they just dun like my smell...
i told the guy about it...
and yes...
he said it's my smell...
must be the shit...

went to grab a bite with cheewei and changdun before lect...
lect was okay...
it's the last lect for 2143...
i'm glad...
though i know very little about the entire module...
time to mug...
hard...

met the guy for dinner...
had a McSpicy Double...
and a strawberry sundae....
yummy...
but jialat la...
am so gonna put on weight...
but oh well...
i need all the energy i can get to work tonight....
planned to reach at least page 16 of my essay...
or page 17...
then leave it at that...
until after the presentation where they'll probably make me change so much of it...
that i would scream in resignation, "why did i ever start writing in the first place?!"

wanted to test the guy today...
not msg/call him and see how many days he would take to take the initiative and call...
but oh well...
he called to pass me my present from WQ...
so we did dinner...
lalaala....
not counted...

found it really queer as well...
that a friend would offer to wait with me at my bus stop for my bus to come...
before going over to the other side to wait for his...
despite him staying all the way over on the other side of the island...
while my own boyfriend abandons me on his side of the road...
leaving me to cross the scary road by myself...
jolly well knowing that i am really scared of jaywalking...
*pouts*

update:
but i am still happy la...
freaking so...
remember i once thought...
i wanted so much to be with him it wouldnt matter if he were bad-assed...
we all love bad guys...
but the thing is...
he isnt...
even frank said The Guy is a good choice...
having just recently met him...
how to ask for more you tell me?

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003